After various roadblocks I finally got the film back from the lab. I only had one out of three rolls developed and am very happy with the results. I put it in a timeline along with a snippet of Melissa’s interview and am very happy with the results. It’s amazing to begin to see the result of what was once just an idea in my head and particularly to see that it is working. To get a good idea of how the finished piece will flow I inserted this song. I really love this band and have been listening to this song during moments of creative block and/or procrastination. Perhaps, that is why the tone of the song works so well.
The dancers are returning from New York and I hope to finish up with the Super 8 footage in the next few weeks. Hopefully I will be completely done shooting everything by late October/early November (cross fingers).